×
Clashing Time took some time off

Clashing Time took some time off

As I am sure you have noticed, I have been a little bit MIA recently. I could come up with a load of reasons why that has happened, but unfortunately the only explanation for my absence is that I have been...living. I have recently taken the plunge and moved house to a gorgeous little two bedroom place with my boyfriend, I have been working my arse off at work in the hope of gaining some extra experience and responsibility, I have been working hard on keeping in touch with friends and family members...and all of this has caused me to de-prioritise my blog. The thing about it is that I don't feel in the slightest bit guilty about it. The last few months have been really amazing for me and I genuinely couldn't be happier. Blogging can take a lot out of you, even though some people may not realise it. The deadlines, the editing, the events, the competition - it is exhausting. So after some time off, I have decided to take my blog in the same direction as my life is going...onwards and upwards. Time to start posting regularly and caring about my blog like it is my baby. Most people won't realise that my name 'Clashing Time' was created years and years ago and was meant to explain how I can never manage my time effectively and everything just clashes together into a bit of a mess. I think my absence demonstrates that actually a little bit of a breather every so often isn't a bad thing as I have come back to my computer ready to get my head down and work hard. Have any of you taken time off to relax and take control of your life? I'd love to hear your tips for coming back to your blog! CTx

1 comment

Cherry said...

Sometimes the best thing to do is to take a break. I've taken a couple and always find the urge to blog just hits me randomly and I find myself back in the swing of things in no time.

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine