×
Clashing Time talks The Beige Coat

Clashing Time talks The Beige Coat

Even if everything else is going wrong when you wake up in the morning, it just takes one item of clothing or one beauty product to make you feel 'you' again. For me, that item is this beige coat. Believe it or not, this coat is not some 75-100 pound coat from Topshop or French Connection, but instead it is a 15 pound coat from a local market. I spotted another lady trying it on one bank holiday weekend and instantly fell in love with it. It has the ability to make you feel like you are shielded from the world simply by wrapping you up in cosy goodness. It is flattering to your figure with the tie waist, but also warm enough to actually be a practical coat as well. For most women, fashion and practicality are difficult to mix, and luckily for me, I get the best of both worlds! This is my go-to jacket for work, shopping, day trips...anything that comes my way, simply because I know that I will feel confident and attractive in it. Do you have an item that makes you feel on top of the world? Let me know in the comments below as I'd love to know! 
CTx

3 comments

She's A Gentry said...

Okay I need this coat... You look bloody lovely in it and the way you've described it has confirmed that I 100% need to copy you and get it ;-). #sorrynotsorry :-D. You look fab as ever! Kat xx

www.laydeykatabella.co.uk

TmS said...

I loved that coat from when I first saw it on you. Think we all need a trip to this market you speak of!

http://www.themiddlesister.co.uk/2015/10/Stylist-Live.html

Curiouser and Curiouser said...

Love it! It's so classy! It looks so expensive - never would have imagined it was that price! x

http://www.curiouser-and-curiouser.co.uk

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine