×
Clashing Time talks 3 Minute Makeup

Clashing Time talks 3 Minute Makeup


After watching the 3 minute makeup challenge on Helen Anderson's YouTube channel last month, I decided that I would give it a try. I've got to admit, I was quite nervous about putting my bare face on the internet - but really, if I can't share it with you lot, then I can't with anyone! The blogging community sees girls with no makeup on all the time. Whether it's for a makeup tutorial, an honest and heartfelt vlog or even a relaxed holiday trip away, girls are becoming more and more comfortable sharing their no-makeup looks and I think it's great. Whilst doing the challenge I realised that I'm not very good at doing my makeup quickly...I think I looked a complete mess after trying the challenge and I realise now that I need more time to put my face on. Give it a try...I dare ya! CTx

No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine