×
Clashing Time talks Amazon Associates Event

Clashing Time talks Amazon Associates Event

A few weeks ago I went to one of the most incredible blogging events I've ever been to. It was held at Amazon's HQ in London and I couldn't be more happy that I made the effort to attend. I met some lovely bloggers beforehand and it made it so much easier as sometimes these things can be a little daunting, but Daisy from PrettyGreenTea and Cat from Outside Beauty Inside Health calmed my nerves. The event was held so that bloggers no matter how big or small, could come together and learn about how to improve, how to stay true to your brand and how to turn it into a career. We walked in and really didn't know what to expect, so we grabbed a drink and sat down for a chat until we were told to move. We then got taken into a big room with a huge amount of chairs so that we could take our places and there were two big screens in front of us for presentations. With each presentation I felt more and more inspired and motivated! We learnt about brand identity, SEO, social media, photography, styling....the list goes on. I feel truly honoured to have been invited to an event where I am sure every single person walked away feeling like their blog was about to have a new lease of life! Thank you so much to BritBloggers and Amazon for an amazing event. Find out more in my video...
CTx
Some of the great tips...

No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine