×
Clashing Time talks Cambridge Etsy pop-up shop

Clashing Time talks Cambridge Etsy pop-up shop

Through my work I get to be involved in some pretty cool things and bringing pop-up shops to Cambridge is one of them. For Cambridge Style Week I was tasked with finding an unusual venue to hold a pop up shop and I chose one of the most beautiful and oldest buildings in Cambridge. The Round Church managers had never used the venue for anything other than as an exhibition space and I thought that it would be perfect to display some of the beautiful items made by the Cambridge Etsy Team. Last Saturday the 28th February, this crazy dream turned into a reality and all the sellers turned up with their stalls and stock to trade for the day. We are truly blessed to have such incredibly talented people in Cambridgeshire and this was very clear throughout the day. Each seller had at least one, if not two things on their table that I would love to have in my new place - but I had to refrain myself for the sake of my bank balance! Here are a few of my favourite images of what was on offer from throughout the day...
CTx


For more information on the sellers in Team Cambridge please see HERE.

2 comments

Unknown said...

Is this still this open this weekend? I'd love to see it, it looks wonderful, and such a great use of the Round Church!

Louise Tilbrook said...

I believe it is. I'm certainly planning a short trip tomorrow (Sunday)

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine