×
Clashing Time talks #CambMeetUp Outfits

Clashing Time talks #CambMeetUp Outfits


For the #CambMeetUp I wanted to buy a cute new outfit so I could feel a little bit special! I wanted to make sure that I ordered something early enough so that if it didn't fit or just didn't look right then I would have enough time to send it back and get something else. Luckily enough Boohoo came to the rescue and I managed to get something for an amazing £22!! The Tasmin Monochrome Woven Fit and Flare Dress is lightweight and perfect for a day or night time event. I had not bought from Boohoo before this and I have to say that I was quite pleasantly surprised. Although the dress was too big, I was able to put a belt with it and I am really pleased with the look. 
As it was a day time event, I decided to wear my Russell and Bromley boots that my mum picked up from a charity shop for an incredible £15. They look almost brand new on the outside and I just had to add some new leather inner soles from Clarks as they were a little worn down. 
I added a copper bag that I got for £3 from Primark and I feel like this really completed the look. With a monochrome colour scheme, it is sometimes better to not accessorise too much as it can ruin the look. What do you think? I'd love to know your opinion!
CTx

2 comments

Unknown said...

It's weird that I'm a blogger here in Cambridge as well and I seem to have slipped past this meetup! Argh! :(

www.angerawrs.co.uk

Karishma said...

Love this dress. So simple but pretty x

www.peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine