×
#CambMeetUp

#CambMeetUp

After traipsing back and forth to London for events one too many times, I decided it was about time we had a bloggers meet up/networking event in Cambridge! I have taken it upon myself to organise a #CambMeetUp for bloggers throughout the East Anglian region and I would love for you to be involved!
The #CambMeetUp will be happening on Saturday 7th March from 3.30pm to 6.30pm at Revolution Cambridge, Downing Street and I hope you can all make it!
I have confirmed three speakers to come along and I couldn't be more excited about them. Sarah comes from a fantastic company called Sniffy Wiffy, she is a local Cambridge business woman with a range of 'self-examination' beauty products to ensure that men and women are clued up about cancerous signs. Please do have a look at her website if you get the chance (www.sniffywiffy.com). 
 We have also just confirmed two lovely ladies called Imogen and Julie from Cision UK, a media and communicated company, to come along to provide some blogging and PR tips (www.cision.com/uk). After the event you have the option to continue talking to all the lovely attendees by venturing into the main bar - I will be there if you want a chat!
This event will be publicised through blogs, social media and as a fringe event to tie in with Cambridge Style Week (www.cambridgestyleweek.com) which is a fashion based week of fashion shows at Quy Mill Hotel between the 2nd - 8th March.
I have teamed up with the fantastic company that is 'The Blogger Programme’ (www.thebloggerprogramme.co.uk) to help support the event and they will be providing some gorgeous tote bags for each attendee. 
I will be working with some great range of brands such as Belvoir and Neals Yard Remedies to provide the attendees with a bloggers goodie bag to take away and review!
Each blog post and social media post will be promoted by The Blogger Programme and will include the hashtag #CambMeetUp so please do tweet with the hashtag!
I really hope that you can all make it and I look forward to seeing you there!
Head to the eventbrite page to register your interest in attending HERE.
If you have any questions send me an email on clashingtime@hotmail.co.uk or tweet me at @Pippa_CTx.
CTx

2 comments

Unknown said...

I'm excited for this meet up - will be lovely to meet some local bloggers!

www.jessicainyourear.com

Theano L. said...

wowow!! Such a great idea! Lovely post dear!! You have a wonderful blog! I'm now following you on gfc! Hope you can visit mine and follow me as well! kisses!

www.fashionizein.com

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine