×
Clashing Time Talks Covent Garden

Clashing Time Talks Covent Garden


A few weeks ago I went to Covent Garden with a friend of mine and it was so nice.
Although it was absolutely filled to the brim with people, the atmosphere was great and the sounds and the smells of the whole place were really lovely. It is safe to say that although it was only mid-October at the time, Christmas festivities had already started! Sometimes I have problems with London - as it is really busy and can be quite overwhelming but this day for some reason I just didn't feel like that. I think that big crowded places can be difficult to navigate if you don't know where you are going but luckily for me, my parents have made sure that over the years I have become a regular Covent Garden goer. Do you love Covent Garden? What's your favourite store there? CTx

No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine