×
Clashing Time Talks Affleck's Palace, Manchester

Clashing Time Talks Affleck's Palace, Manchester

Hey Everyone!
When I was in Manchester the other day I went to the amazing Affleck's Palace. This is an amazing building filled with individual stores and pop-up shops. I loved the idea of this old run down building being converted into something brilliant so I thought I would give it a film :) I saw some seriously cool clothes and I just wish I had had the money at the time to splash out and buy a few goodies! I wish I was able to spend more time there and learn about the history of the building...if anyone knows, please do let me know! My favourite little shop was definitely No Angel; the layout was so cute and girly, and it held such gorgeous items from brands I had never heard of and then also had some of my favourite brands like Lavish Alice and Glamorous. What could be a better combination for me?! 
Each room you went into had a different style/layout/size and it made it even more interesting to walk around, never knowing what would be just around the corner. To top off my visit we went to an adorable little cafe looking out onto the streets of Manchester whilst enjoying a drink and reading lovely cookery books in awe of all the treats! I don't know if any of you have ever been before but I think it has a little bit of something for everyone so definitely give it a try! Please check out their links below to find out more about it all...
Twitter: @affleckspalace


Let me know what you think guys! 
CTx

No comments

Copyright © Life At Victoria HouseCREATED BY ThemeShine