As everyone seems to be doing it, I decided to create a collage of images with Mosaic Maker to show you my most recent purchases.
1. Cath Kidston Fold and Mail Stationary - big time obsession with sending cards.
Why do more people not take 5 minutes out of their lives to make someone feel appreciated? I love them.
2. New Zara style tan leather tote - EBAY - such a bargain and such an amazing purchase in terms of practicality too.
I bring this little bad boy around with me everywhere and its perfect for all the pastel tones at the moment.
3. New Look 2for1 Jewellery Sale Cuff Bracelet - been wearing this with everything recently. Check it out here.
4. Natural Collection Waterproof Mascara - such an amazing mascara especially when it was bought on 3 for 2 in Boots.
It makes your lashes long so full and also neat - odd thing to look for, but its cute.
5. New Hairbrush from 'Spornette International' - bought in Sally's Edinburgh for £5.
It is perfect for creating a volumised fringe and straighten out the layers in my hair.
6. Gorgeous Office Heels bought a while ago for an amazing £12 in the House of Fraser sale.
7. New Look Necklace from the 2for1 sale, so many stunning choices at the moment.
8. Glamorous dress bought for £14.84 - previously £26.99 found on their great website.
9. This is something I bought recently for my mummy, a lovely summery bunch of flowers for being amazing.
What have you all been buying recently? I've spent a silly amount of money on little goodies, but have no time to actually show them off with a horrific amount of revision for my second year university exams! Wish me luck :)